Wednesday, 30 September 2015

What I Want To Be When I Grow Up



Writer
Clearly, hence the blog. I enjoy a good write. I have always been a big reader of anything and everything. I have a love of online magazines and it would be great to be part of one. I have strong opinions and I like to share and discuss them.

A Spy
Think of all that super secret information I would have access to. You would have all the knowledge and brilliantly cool tech to go along with it. How bad ass would it be and how good would feel foiling the bad guys plot and saving all the people.

Working for a Tech Start Up
Think Google 10 years ago. Something new and fresh and something that I really believed in and was proud to be part of. Something my maths / coding geek self could get really excited about, something I could really dig my teeth into.

Doctor
Science. Science is cool. Professional problem solver. Professional life saver. Professionally awesome.

Doctor Pimple Popper
Same as the above but more specific. I admit it, I have a weird addition to watching spot popping videos. Popacholic over here! I can't keep my hands off my own zits and scabs do not stand a chance around me. Getting paid to do other peoples would be amazing.
(plus, remember that episode of Grey's Anatomy when they discover the Dermatology floor and its all massages and cakes and loveliness).


What do you want to be when you grow up?

- Ko x

0 comments:

Post a Comment